Friday, December 28, 2012
Birth Video
It's finally here!! Many hours went into this video. It took me 3 months and some tears to edit. I wanted to make something for Samantha to have when she's older. This video is so dear to my heart. It was very therapeutic for me to make. I felt happiness, sadness, fear, love, excitement but mostly pure joy. Joy for having such an amazing birth experience. It was intense in so many ways. Being able to birth in the sacredness of my own space at home was AMAZING! I really felt like that area was hallowed ground blessed by heaven and all that were there attending. There are a few intense moments and I want to note here that in those moments, I was in total peace. The connection between me and my baby was so strong. I knew she was okay. If you know Samantha, you know she is a strong girl. I felt that strength all through and after labor. So with that, I hope you enjoy Samantha's birth video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a special, sweet experience! You captured it so well.
ReplyDeletethat was from Alicia
Delete